First Fridays on Main Street in Old Town Lewisville is a MUST visit event. This celebration of local vendors is held on the first Friday of every month and gives visitors a chance to shop, drink, and eat late into the evening. You’ll mingle alongside OTL Entertainment Districts independent retailers, cafes, restaurants, and distilleries. Most of the businesses on the strip go all out for the event with First Fridays specials and fun.
Each venue has a unique personality and will be open late! FIRST FRIDAY is the perfect opportunity to come downtown, mingle amid the night culture, and be inspired.
LIKE. FOLLOW. CHAT.
S H O P P I N G
Local boutique stay open late for First Fridays shoppers. From handcrafted jewelry, art, home furnishings and clothing, to unique artisanal pop-up shops set up in the plaza, First Fridays offers something for everything.
S I P S + B I T E S
OTL is home to many local eateries and watering holes! Enjoy food/drink specials & live music at your favorite local spot, explore a new one, or check out a few!
M U S I C + A R T
You can find live music and art installations at many OTL establishments, as well as in the plaza. Enjoy the sounds of local musicians and live art demonstrations in the heart of Old Town Lewisville.
W A Y N E F E R G U S O N P L A Z A
Families can enjoy strolling the board walk, having a picnic dinner on the lawn, playing yard games and cooling off in an awesome splash pad!
WANT TO JOIN US AND BECOME A LOCAL EXHIBITOR?
READ THE GUIDELINES AND COMPLETE THE EXHIBITOR APPLICATION BELOW BY MAY 13TH!!
General Information: First Fridays in Old Town Lewisville will take place on the first Friday of the month. We invite local residents to celebrate the arts with wholesome family activities. Festival hours will be from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm. The festival is an evening full of fun, activities and entertainment such as unique art items for sale, artist demonstrations, live music, and activities for children. Admission and parking are free. Food and beverages will be available for purchase at our local restaurants located within the Old Town district.
Timeline: Application deadline: May 13th
Exhibitor and Vendor Information: We are seeking local artists who would be interested in participating in the City of Lewisville First Fridays Festival. Booth Info: Booth / display areas are 10'x10'. Double booths / display areas (10’x20’) are available with tents to be supplied by the City of Lewisville. Specific space needs should be noted on the application form. There will be a limit to the number of exhibitors. Anyone interested must complete an application form and be approved for participation.
Rules and Regulations: Each artist shall comply with the following rules and regulations. In addition to complying with any and all statutes and ordinances of the State of Texas, Denton County and City of Highland Village.
1. Booth Space: Booths / display areas are 10'x10'. Double booths / display areas (10’x20’) are available with tents to be supplied by the City of Lewisville. Specific space needs should be noted on the application form.
2. Booth Set Up / Removal: Artists and Exhibitors will be permitted to begin assembling no earlier than 2:00 pm, Friday, June 7th and must be completely set up by 5:30 pm. Breakdown of exhibit or artist area may begin at 10:00 pm, Friday, June 7th.
3. Booth / Artist Set Up & Use: Artists and exhibitors must provide all materials needed for booth display set up (extension cords, chairs, etc.). In addition, artists and exhibitors are responsible for whatever is required for set up.
4. Clean-Up: Artist and exhibitor booths must be kept clean. All refuse, rubbish and garbage must be deposited in containers provided by the City of Lewisville.
5. Electricity: Electricity will be limited so artists and exhibitors are asked to limit the need for power to operate their exhibits. Requests for power must be specific and noted on application
WHAT YOU’LL FIND
-LIVE MUSIC & ART
-FOOD & DRINK SPECIALS
-RETAIL DISCOUNTS & SPECIAL OFFERS
-MOVIE IN THE PLAZA (FALL 2019)